7 Empowering Quotes From Beyonce The Icon
In honor of Beyoncé wearing Stello during her performance at the Made in America festival, we thought we would share our favorite quotes on empowerment from the icon herself.
1. "Your self-worth is determined by you. You don’t have to depend on someone telling you who you are."
2. "I'm over being a pop star. I don't wanna be a hot girl. I wanna be iconic."
3. "I felt like it was time to set up my future, so I set a goal. My goal was independence."
4. "We have to teach our boys the rules of equality and respect, so that as they grow up gender equality becomes a natural way of life. And we have to teach our girls that they can reach as high as humanly possible."
5. "The most alluring thing a woman can have is confidence."
6. "When you love and accept yourself, when you know who really cares about you, and when you learn from your mistakes, then you stop caring about what people who don't know you think."
7. "Power's not given to you. You have to take it."
The Queen has spoken and women everywhere should listen.